Responsible for all e-Commerce activities. Assist in the development and implementation of ecommerce projects for the company. Responsible for project management and administration of these projects. Assist in the definition and management of the project scope, determines project goals and outcomes, assemble and validate technology and capital resources, and measure and report performance. Strong leadership and wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Merchandising the products and tactical offers to achieve the best possible sales result.
- Working closely with the trading teams to ensure prioritization of product is correct and quickly reacting to fluctuating trading conditions.
- Co-ordinate all website activity
- Create & maintain website content and and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products & prices on the site are correct, updated and in line with trading at all times.
- Working closely with the digital marketing team and digital designer to ensure all landing pages and product images are kept fresh and relevant to maximize conversion of our digital marketing channels.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to create & implement tactical offers to support specific products and target specific market
- Managing the online content calendar and working closely with the Marketing team to produce fresh and interesting content in-line with the content, SEO and e-marketing strategies.
- Manage day to day social media implementation.
- Responsible for creating high lead converting landing pages, news articles and keyword rich pages.
- Assist the media buyers with the day to day management of PPC campaigns implementation & monitoring to help build high performing online campaigns.
- Analysis of visitor behavior to inform campaign performance and multi-variant tests aimed at improving conversion rates.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports.
Skills and Experience Required
- Advanced ability to write and edit interesting content & excellent proofreading skills.
- Analytical skills with knowledge of Google tools
- Strong commercial acumen with ability to build rapport with internal and external business partners.
- Knowledge of market of online business
LEADERSHIP, MANAGEMENT, PERSONAL SKILLS OR QUALITIES
- Well organised and highly motivated with a transparent approach to handling multiple projects
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail Strong communicator and team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Able to work to clear targets and deadlines
- Creative marketer willing to contribute ideas
TECHNICAL SKILLS OR KNOWLEDGE
- Experienced in Google Analytics
- Experience in using a CMS
- Awareness of customer buying patterns preferably in the travel & tourism sector Awareness of online marketing channels
- Good working knowledge of Excel
EXPERIENCE & TRACK RECORD
- Experience in a relevant e-commerce role preferably in the online business
- Ability to display drive, ambition and ownership of workload