Social Media Manager
ZestAds are looking for a social media manager to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Google+, Vine, etc.).
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action to a specified objective
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Facebook engagement shares and likes, to actual trackable sales from the campaign on the backend.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
Proven working experience in Social media field only.
Excellent in English writing, editing (text/image/video), presentation and communication skills.
Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
Demonstrable social analytics tool knowledge.
Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, online marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.